1) Personal information you disclose to us.
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you register on the App, express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and app, when you participate in activities on the App or otherwise you contact us.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the App, the choices you make and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect may include the following:
- Personal Information provided by you. We collect names; phone numbers; email addresses; usernames; passwords; and other similar information.
- Social Media Login Data. We may provide you with the option to register with us using your existing social media account details, like your Facebook, Kakao, Naver, Google or other social media account.
All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
2) Information automatically collected
Some information such as IP address and/or browser and device characteristics — is collected automatically when you visit our app.
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the app. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our app and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our app, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Like many businesses, we also collect information through cookies and similar technologies.
3) Information collected from other sources
We may collect limited data from public databases, marketing partners, social media platforms, and other outside sources.
In order to enhance our ability to provide relevant marketing, offers and app to you and update or records, we may obtain information about you from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, social media platforms (such as Facebook), as well as from other third parties. This information includes mailing addresses, job titles, email addresses, phone numbers, intent data (or user behavior data), IP addresses, social media profiles, social media URLs and custom profiles, for purposes of targeted advertising and event promotion. If you interact with us on a social media platform using your social media account, we receive personal information about you such as your name, email address, and gender. Any personal information that we collect from your social media account depends on your social media privacy settings.
We process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fulfillment of our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligations, and/or your consent.We use personal information collected via our App for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests, in order to enter into or perform a contract with you, with your consent, and/or for compliance with our legal obligations. We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to provide you with app, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations.
We may process or share data that we hold based on the following legal basis:
1) Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information in a specific purpose.
2) Legitimate Interests: We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
3) Performance of a Contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of our contract.
4) Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
5) Vital Interests: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
6) Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
7) Vendors, Consultants and Other Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your data with third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform app for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. Examples include: payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting app, customer service and marketing efforts. We may allow selected third parties to use tracking technology on the App, which will enable them to collect data about how you interact with the App over time. This information may be used to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content and better understand online activity. Unless described in this Policy, we do not share, sell, rent or trade any of your information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
8) Business Partners. We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, app or promotions.
9) Other users. Wen you share information (for example, by posting comments, contributions or other content to the app) or otherwise interact with public areas of the app, such personal information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly made available outside the app in perpetuity. If you interact with other users of our app and register for our app through a social network, your contacts on the social network will see your name, profile photo, and descriptions of your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of your activity, communicate with you within our app, and view your profile.
If you choose to register or log in to our app using a social media account, we may have access to certain information about you.
Our App offer you the ability to register and login using your third party social media account details (like your Facebook or Kakao logins). Where you choose to do this, we will receive certain profile information about you from your social media provider. The profile Information we receive may vary depending on the social media provider concerned, but will often include your name, e-mail address, friends list, profile picture as well as other information you choose to make public.
We are not responsible for the safety of any information that you share with third-party providers who advertise, but are not affiliated with, our Website.
The app may contain advertisements from third parties that are not affiliated with us and which may link to other websites, online services or mobile applications. We cannot guarantee the safety and privacy of data you provide to any third parties. Any data collected by third parties is not covered by this privacy polity. We are not responsible for the content or privacy and security practices and policies of any third parties, including other websites, services or applications that may be linked to or from the app. You should review the policies of such third parties and contact them directly to respond to your questions.
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our App is at your own risk. You should only access the app within a secure environment.
You may review, change, or terminate your account at any time.
If you are a resident in the European Economic Area and you believe we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details here: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm
If you are a resident in Switzerland, the contact details for the data protection authorities are available here: https://www.edoeb.admin.ch/edoeb/en/home.html
If you have questions or comments about your privacy rights, you may email us at email@example.com.
- Account Information -
If you would at any time like to review or change the information in your account you can log into your account settings and update your user account.
If you would at any time like to terminate your account, you can contact us using the contact information provided.
Cookies and similar technologies: Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our app. To opt-out of interest-based advertising by advertisers on our app, visit https://optout.aboutads.info/choices/
Opting out of email marketing: You can unsubscribe from our marketing email list at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in your account settings and update preferences. You will then be removed from the marketing email list – however, we will still need to send you service-related emails that are necessary for the administration and use of your account.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with the App, you have the right to request removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on the App. To request removal of such data, please contact us using the contact information provided below, and include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California. We will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on the App, but please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from our systems.
If you have questions or comments about this policy, you may contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at +82-2-552-0604, or by post to:
5F, 16 16-Gil, Bongeunsa-Ro
Based on the laws of your country, you may have the right to request access to the personal information we collect from you, change that information, or delete it in some circumstances. To request to review, update, or delete your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com. We will respond to your request within 30 days.